Senior Vice President of Technology, Film VFX Post Production Entertainment
Are you a senior Manager or Director of IT or Technology at a media or entertainment company, looking to take a big step up the ladder to a Vice President seat? Are you professional, ambitious, and always on top of your game, ready to take it to the next level?
Our client, a media services/advertising company with offices in NYC, Philly, LA and Amsterdam is looking for a proactive, hungry technology leader to head their IT team. The right person for this position is someone who has experience supporting visual effects, editing, post production and the like, and is looking to move to a managerial role where they can own a budget, produce cost-benefit scenarios, and run a high-functioning team of IT professionals. An eye for long-term decision making, and the ability to see how your decisions will affect the business three to five years out will be critical in this career-defining role.
The ideal person for this job is proactive rather than reactive, interested in creating whole system solutions, rather than responding to break/fix calls.
- 3-10 years experience of work specifically in media & entertainment IT environments
- Advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure & relevant certifications
- Knowledge of equipment & tools relevant to post-production, visual effects, audio engineering and media in general
- Knowledge of OSx, Windows, and Linux based systems
- Python scripting/ Rendering pipeline knowledge a huge plus
In addition to competitive pay and benefits,this client will offer some relocation assistance to the right candidate.