Business Development Representative for Managed Services, IT, Hardware
Are you a Business Development Associate, Lead Generation Pro, Marketing Specialist or hands-on BD Manager who knows their job backwards and forwards, and is always thinking up new ways to make inroads with clients? Are you technically capable, hungry, and ready to hit the phones to build a career in sales?
We are an IT services firm (VAR & Managed Services) that caters to some of Hollywood’s most notable movie studios, gaming companies, and visual effects houses. Our specialty is providing high-performance IT systems tailored to the unique needs of today’s media companies, along with the integration know how to make it all work together. At the end of the day we lay the technical foundation used to make great movies and leading edge games.
We are looking for an energetic, proactive sales professional who has sold IT services, hardware, or managed services in the past, or aspires to make a career selling it... so if your goal is to rise through the BD ranks and become an Account Manager, we can help you get there!
- Utilize a variety of platforms, including digital channels, social media, email, events, and calls, to create and execute an effective lead generation strategy
- Generate and qualify leads, and build a pipeline of opportunities for VAR sales and MS contracts
- Understand customer’s businesses and identify influencers and decision makers within a customer organization.
- Schedule appointments for Technical Account Managers and the C-Suite with potential new clients, including collecting the data needed to create a persuasive presentation
- Assist with the creation and implementation of quarterly special events designed to bring in new business.
- Secure RSVPs from potential new clients for quarterly special events
- Proven sales, business development or account management track record in IT services, managed services, VAR sales, or similar preferred
- Knowledge of lead generation practices, including the use of social media and various digital platforms
- Excellent communication skills, including phone, presentation, and writing skills.
- Ability to open doors, get through gate keepers, and deliver our value statement well enough to get us in the door
- A strong desire to win, and a healthy hunger to grow a book of business
Competitive pay, including a base salary and generous commission & bonus terms, along with standard medical/dental/vision partially paid by us, eventual 401k and tons of opportunities for future growth. While this is a remote position, we would like to find someone who is already working/living/connected to others in the Greater LA area, as you'll be coming into the office periodically for meetings and special events.