Jr IT Support Engineer (with the desire to learn digital forensics)
Based in Reston, VA, we are a high-end boutique consulting firm that sepcializes in Digita Forensics, eDiscovery, Special Masters, Forensic Accounting, Cyber Breach Response, Investigations, and technology consulting; and are home to the world's leading experts in their fields.
Our team consults on complex technical and legal issues, often serving as an expert witness for its clients. We hold patents on forensic technologies, have published articles, and have consistently and successfully supported clients both large and small since 2002.
We are in search of a Jr IT Support Engineer who can work with a high caliber of our managed services clientele. This individual will be responsible for:
- Being one of the main points of contact for any IT related issues which may include hardware, software, computer systems, account provisioning, networking;
- On and offboarding hardware and accounts
- Troubleshooting any end user related technology issues
The Ideal Candidate will have at least 1-2 years of proven experience with:
- Level I, Level II IT/Technical Support
- Windows desktop/server administration
- MS Exchange
- Active Directory
- multi-server environment
- positive interaction with clients
Bonus Points for previous experience in
- Managed Services, Professional Services, or Consulting
- Familiarity with Linux
- Familiarity with Mac's
*No prior forensics experience is required, training will be provided on the job.*
In exchange for your hard work, you will receive a comprehensive compensation package, as well the opportunity to work alongside the CEO on special projects and exposure to multiple verticals and opportunities to learn in the fast paced, ever changing world of technology. This is a unique opportunity to come in and learn the skills you needed to rapid growth within the company.