Financial Data Reporting Analyst
We are a premium TV streaming service looking for a Financial Data Reporting Analyst to join our Content Strategy and Analytics team to provide insights into business performance and key drivers of the business.
If you enjoy working in teams, collaborating with other departments, are an expert at extracting and analyzing data, have the ability to translate data into insights, can tackle multiple projects at one time and loves problem-solving, we want to talk to you.
The ideal Candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or a related field with strong academic performance
- 2+ years performing big data analysis at a technology or entertainment company
and have the ability to:
- code in SQL, Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau
- think analytically, problem solve, and turn information into compelling stories and Executive-level presentations
- build and maintain periodic and adhoc reports giving transparency on content and user-behavior metrics over weekly, monthly and quarterly time frames.
- create custom dashboards in Tableau of tailored, key performance indicators
- analyze data to identify trends, highlight problem areas and elevate key insights
- Compile thoughtful post-mortem analyses to derive insights into the performance of specific content deals or programming categories