Senior Systems Engineer, Sys Admin, Linux, VFX, Render Farm
Our client, an elite Visual Effects (VFX) company, is looking for an extraordinary IT leader with experience as a Senior Systems Admin, or Systems Engineer, working with Linux, in post-production & special effects.
As a core member of an international IT team, you'll participate in maintenance, administration, troubleshooting, and building of mostly Linux-based systems, with some Windows & iOS thrown in. The right person for this position is curious, energetic, proactive, with a strong desire to learn and to solve complex problems.
- 5+ years Systems & Software admin/engineering background
- 5+ years Linux experience
- Experience supporting Visual Effects, Ride Films, Rendering, Pipelines and related software tools (like Nuke, Maya, Z-Brush)
- Bash and/or Python script creation
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and software on user workstations (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Experience with Cloud rendering, both implementations & management
- Network Administration experience a plus!
Full suite of standard benefits (health, vision, dental) plus two weeks paid vacation each year, and a spot on a work hard/play hard team that celebrates completed projects with little events- like happy hours- and big events- like company outings & day trips.
Oh, and competitive pay DOE, of course!
Principals Only! No sponsorship at this time. No C2C. Thank you for reading! If you've gotten this far, be sure to click apply today to get additional job details and be considered.